Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

397/365

Monroe... Katie, Dan, Carrie, Daniel, Ellie, Matt, Rachael, Benton, Kathryn, Sarah, Dad, Mom, Dallas...


Thankful that we could all be together for these few days. With the exception of two hours in Gatlinburg, our whole entire family has not been in the same city at the same time in 2 YEARS! That is just sad!

We took family pictures on Saturday night and I thought I'd share some here...

The original five... Jackson Five has nothing on us! :)

Since when did Gigi's start looking so young??

If you get our Christmas card and letter every year (which is coming, I promise! Just read Sarah's great
letter the other day. She is a trip!), THIS is the picture you'll be getting. Sorry to spoil the surprise! :)

Kathryn's expression cracks me up. I feel like if she could speak she'd be saying,
"Who is this Ellie girl. I just am not so sure about her!!"

Girls will be girls... Oh Kathryn!
ALSO thankful for this new year! (Happy New Year!) I am bursting to write so many things right here but let's just leave it at this: God is so kind, He's so faithful and compassionate. He is continually holding us and wooing us, and providing for us. He is our healer- the one who lifts our heads even in times we can hardly focus. He's patient, loving and forgiving.

The list goes on. But in the last year I have personally seen how each of these traits of God is true, and I thank Him for that. I thank Him for being real to me this year, for providing encouragement and fellowship, for providing  SO MANY good things (though not always easy!). I thank Him for loving me and continuing to pursue me.

We have an awesome God. Happy New year! And thankful that I could bring it in with all of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment