Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

408/365

JULIA DAWN CLEMENT is in town! A few months ago my dear, best friend from college got engaged, and she will be in town until Monday. One of my other very close friends from college, Jen Warix is ALSO coming which is icing on the cake. :) I haven't seen either of them in a long time, so I'm anticipating catching up and laughing A LOT! We've got a whirlwind weekend full of excitement planned in hopes of properly celebrating Julia and Victor and what God is doing in their lives. I'm so thrilled for them and can't wait to be a part of their day... which is coming up SOON in May!!!!

Little fun blessing of the night: Mom and I went shopping in Anderson to buy food for dinner and dessert (NY Cheesecake... only one of the two cracked this time! I felt like this was success!!) for the shower I'm throwing tomorrow, and we grabbed dinner at the food court of Sams. We split a piece of pizza and an ice cream sundae, and the lady asked if we'd like to have the sundae split. Of Course that would be so helpful because we'd be able to actually ENJOY the sunday instead of being stressed as we ate it that the other would get more of the divine treat (and yes, everybody reading this knows exactly what I am talking about... the stress of sharing food... ;)), so she "split" it in two and gave us two massive Sundaes. What a cute little treat. :) So fun!

Happy day- excited for the rest of this week and seeing JULES and Jen, and everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment