Background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

411/365

Blessed by the body today. One of the highlights for me today was during my 2-3 year old Sunday School class. I asked if any of them wanted to pray before our snack, and of course they ALL wanted to. SO, one by one in broken English (simply because they haven't fully learned it yet... then again, neither have I! :)), they prayed and thanked Jesus for our snack, for being at church, for having fun at church, for elephants, for obeying our parents... it was so sweet.

I closed and just thanked Jesus for their precious little lives and thanked God that it is the faith of a CHILD that is accepted. What a blessing. We don't have to know it all, we don't even have to be able to speak the language fully, we just have to have the faith of a child.

Thanks 2-3 year olds for speaking truth to me today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment