Background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

406/365

Yes! An extra day with Matt and Rach!

Matt and Rach and CO were supposed to leave yesterday (sad day!), but Matt was sick so they decided to stay until tomorrow. Tonight we went into Greenville to Trio's for dinner. It was nice having the whole family here minus two key elements... Monroe and Katie.

After dinner I spent a couple hours with Tingting catching up... REALLY catching up. What a blessing to have her as my sister in Christ and to be able to share what God is doing, especially over a cup of coffee. (minus the fact that we were shivering in the cold... but that's a story in itself, and those of you who know it can now smile. :)) Was so encouraged because another friend joined us for a bit and we all shared how we came to know Christ. It's so exciting to see the Spirit of God and how He has worked in and drawn each of us specificially in different ways over time. The same Spirit in each of us. SAME SPIRIT. I love it!

Thankful for the KINGDOM of God and the fact that it's universal, not just limited to people who grew up like I did, who speak my language, who eat the food I eat, who drive on the same side of the road that I do, etc. (I think you get the point!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment