Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

424/365

I'm so excited about this next generation coming up... so, here are some of my favorite pictures of the little ones... (I love the personality shining through!!) (also, don't have any of Ellie... I think she was sleeping when I had my camera in my hands... oops. Will have to make up for that terrible blunder!)

Kate (Elizabeth and Josh) just waking up... ready to start reading!

Nelson (Jenna and Marshall)

Nelson with his toy and hat (made by his Auntie Abbie. She is so crafty and talented!)

Daniel was feeding me Andrew's birthday cake...

Nelson was keeping us company in the kitchen. He wanted to gnaw on a tomato. Mmmmm!

Kate just chillin'...

AND... we have a monkey in our midst! GO little D!

Jenna, Abbie and Little D (with the DDP)...

Uncle Marsh and Nelson...

Carrie and Kate swinging on the front porch...

That little Nelson is precious- maybe the most happy baby I've ever known!
And definitely handsome!
Thankful for a break and the memories made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment