Background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

403/365

Table Rock

Had a great time today hiking Table Rock with some friends. Blown away by creation- happens often. I think I just have a simple mind. I can't imagine how beautiful Christ is going to be if His CREATION is only a fraction of His beauty.  Heaven is going to be incredible! BUT, until that time, I'm so thankful for days like today!


Espresso chocolate- very important addition to our hike, thanks to James!





Sarah was feeling famished.... such a drama queen! :)

I love this view. All I could think of up there was Psalm 121...

[My Help Comes from the Lord]
[A SONG OF ASCENTS.]
[121:1] I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
[2] My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.
[3] He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
[4] Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
[5] The LORD is your keeper;
the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
[6] The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
[7] The LORD will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
[8] The LORD will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.
(Psalm 121 ESV)

.



1 comment:

  1. We got engaged down there by that lake. Ahhh, the memories!

    ReplyDelete