Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

413/365

Spent my night with Carli Sierad at Tokyo, then hopped on over to Starbucks to wash down the sushi with a nice, hot cup of decaf. I'm so thankful for her friendship and the truth she speaks into my life.  She has been such a blessing to me over the years and it was so encouraging to hear how God is using her now that she's out of school and working.

Something God has been dealing with me over and over again lately is the idea of being intentional. In my friendships am I intentional? Do I really seek to walk away from any conversation, whether it is with a believer or not, and feel like God was honored and worshiped? And am I purposeful about building up my brothers and sisters in Christ?

Tonight, Carli lifted me towards Jesus, and that was a blessing. Thankful for her and excited about the Spirit's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment