Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

412/365

Thankful for my sweet friend, Janet Custer! Janet and I have known each other since I was 12. We have had the best friendship over years through much change and hardship shared. She currently lives in Rock Hill, SC and is a teacher, so any time she comes home I steal a few golden hours to share coffee and a heart to heart.

Janet is such a talented lady and one hobby she enjoys is KNITTING. Now it is pretty funny that Janet and I are even friends because we are so SO SOOO incredibly different- she knits and sews, and though I do sew a bit, I have only been patient enough to knit about one row of a hot pad in my LIFE. I would much rather climb a tree, scale a waterfall or shoot hoops. She is just so good at what she does!

We decided to do a little photo shoot so that she could put some of her work on a pattern website she is a part of, and thanks to a gorgeous day and a beautiful lady, this is what we ended up with! (and thanks to Jonathan Rollins for coming along and giving tips!)





Enjoyed a fun trip to Starbucks post-photo shoot. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment