Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

208/365

Soooo..... today was the most random day of all! Complete with an early morning run, a day full of studying and work, an evening of GREAT volleyball (Monday night's- Lightsey Bridge- 5pm... YOU are invited!), and then a random funny dinner with a friend from college. Not only did we enjoy a great Mexican feast, but we got pulled over after a trip to Starbucks... (He was driving) and we got out of a ticket! The officer was so nice... "Now I know you're from out of town (to my friend), but hey (to me) if you ever need ANYTHING, you just let me know. My name is officer  ____ (can't remember), and I'd be happy to help with anything you need! I'm just going to let you go with a warning. Enjoy your tour of Clemson and have a great evening."

SO, I've never gotten out of a ticket before while driving, but I suppose in the passenger seat I have more success. :)

Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment