Background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

202/365

In honor of Father's Day, I'd like to give a little shout out to my dear boss, Bert.

"Dad, You Are The Best"

Dad, you are great,
You really are the best.
Dad, you are cool,
You really are the best.
Dad, you used to wear plaid bell bottoms in high school,
You really are the best.
Dad, you had a RED afro,
You really are the best.
Dad, you make really good hash on the 4th of July,
You really are the best.
Dad, you got an albatross this MONTH... WOW!
You really are the best.
Dad, I am your favorite daughter.
You really are the best.

Dad, Happy Father's day! I'm so thankful for you... for so many reasons. Most importantly, for teaching me to love Jesus. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. your poem writing skills are awesome, I am requesting a katie poem. I love you Alli, I needed a good laugh today. That being said he really is great :)

    ReplyDelete