Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

196/365

Thankful for the "half girl's night" I spent with mom tonight. We went to Greenville to buy some birthday gifts for dad (and Father's Day gifts), and just had the best time shopping. The trip was complete with some sea salt scrub my mom bought (simply because the girl who was forcing us to buy was soooo entertaining.... she got a steal, don't worry), dinner downtown at The Lazy Goat (which was incredible- my new favorite restaurant in Greenville!!!), dessert at Luna Rosa (key ingredient in a girl's night), and RAIN! The reason the rain was so exciting is that mom and I had spent about an hour detailing the car this morning, and we were so excited to see the rain bead up on the car... success! I know, it's the little things.

Thankful for my mom and the fun times we have together! I just love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment