Background

Friday, June 3, 2011

185/365

JDC... I'm just thankful for her.

I am also thankful for my mom and sister. I came home a day early from Charlotte due to lost keys at Carowinds (long story short... I came back early :)). They met me in Greenville and we just had the best time catching up over a rice bowl at Chipotle.

I also want to say that Little D is just so precious. He helped me unpack my car when I got in tonight, and he is just growing up to be such a big boy. I heard him walking down the hall saying... "one, two, one, two, one two." He's starting to really interact more and it's incredible to see the things he has picked up on. He's definitely a little guy you have to keep your eyes on as squeezing toothpaste onto the bathroom floor is his favorite past time. The most recent adventure was hydrocortisone cream... all in his hair. He just thought that was the most fun thing!

I am truly blessed. GREAT week, starting off with the Coca Cola 600, then some fun times in Charlotte with Karrie, and now time with my family. And on top of that, my family in AZ is safe from that forest fire (unbelievable.). Thankful to the Lord for all the good gifts He is CONSTANTLY giving me... even when I don't realize it or am too busy to notice His goodness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment