Background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

206/365

Running... what a great gift! SWIMMING... and even greater gift!

I've really had a blast getting together with people Saturday mornings to run the Dikes here in Clemson, followed by a quick swim! It has been neat to meet new people and build deeper relationships. Exercise is a gift... Clemson rowing center and the two mile radius around it is a gift.

Must say that not only was the beginning of the day a BLAST, but the end was as well! I was able to go to an engagement party for one of my dear friends, Lacey Moody. After the party, I met a group of friends at the Greenville Pickens Speedway. What a fun, redneck way to end a great day! Gotta love good ole' SC!
Syd, Teresa, Bryon, Andrew and me... (Caleb was with us but had already left!)





Great Saturday!

OHHH... I ALSO had the great honor of attending a birthday party for sweet little Asha! It was such a neat time of worship, and then celebration of her little life. And the FOOD was tremendous! Thanks, Rachel! :) (I knew I was forgetting something big in the middle of the day! ) :)

Tingting and Zhixin at Asha's party :)

Carrie, Aunt Karen and me 

This is what happens when you DON'T want your picture taken!

Ran and Xin

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot something :). Also, you got to attend an amazing birthday party and eat some yummy Indian food :).

    ReplyDelete