Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

203/365

So... Been working on my photography a bit. I've really REALLY enjoyed my little Nikon D60. One of these days I'm going to be able to buy a new lens. I keep praying lenses will start dropping from the sky, or maybe they will float down on a little cloud. That would be nice. :)

I took a few pictures of Caleb Gruendling down at the Oil Mill the other day, and tomorrow I'm doing another engagement session for my cousin and his fiance at the mill. It's going to be fun! I suppose if I capture any good shots you will get an update. If you never see any of the pictures from tomorrow, you'll know I wasn't successful. :) Pray for a cloudy day! (but no rain!)

I love this shot because I love the bright green and yellow backdrop. There is a section on one of the buildings that has been taken over by this... moss/mold/whatever it is! It's my favorite spot for pictures!

The sky was SO cloudy... we jumped in the car to dodge a terrible storm. This picture just reminds me of how
it felt at the mill... just a little eerie. Probably my best shot ever! :) (blurrrrry.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment