Background

Friday, June 24, 2011

207/365

Cars 2... date night with little D!

(I have to admit I am a week behind, so I am actually writing the next 10 entries on the 4th of July. Don't tell on me for cheating. Confessing it upfront somehow makes it better. Phew. Now that I have that out...)

Bryon Kaufman, and I took little Daniel to his VERY first movie tonight! We went to see Cars 2. He thought we were going to see RACE CARS, because we've gone to watch cars race at Clemson in a parking lot. But he was excited when he walked in and saw the HUGE screen. He was instantly glued and was so excited.

I didn't know if he'd be scared because everything was so big and loud, but as soon as we sat down he started exclaiming... "CAR!" "TRUCK!" "LOUD!". He sat through most of the movie, then he walked around our aisle and pulled all of the arm rests down on the seats around us. He was too cute. He was also fascinated with the hand dryers in the bathroom... SUCH an expressive little boy!

What a fun night! Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment