Background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

192/365

It's a boy... Calvin Kendall Bougie!

Today I had the privilege to go to Kat's ultrasound with Aunt Resa. It was SO NEAT seeing little Calvin- he's real! :) I just thank the Lord for the time that I had both with Katherine and with Aunt Resa. There are people in your life who you are close to, and then there are people in your life who are like family. The Millsaps are family.

There have been points in my life where I have been really confused or discouraged, or even doing alright, and Aunt Resa is one of those people who has been willing to say the needful but hard things. She's like a mom to me- and I just love her and thank God for giving me a sound voice of insight on so many things I've faced in life.

AND KATHERINE... well, she has walked through life with me. She knows me probably better than I know myself. I'm SO thrilled to be able to share this time with her, and I can't wait to babysit!!! I'm ready to perform my AUNTIE duties :)... I'm so thrilled for what God is doing in Kat and Andrew's life, and the fact that He's giving them this little life to take care of and love.

With all of that said, I thank God for Katherine and Aunt Resa, and I'm especially thankful I got to spend time with them today!!

Kat pulls off the pregnant looks REALLY WELL! :) Beautiful!

Two beautiful, very special laides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment