Background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

393/365

Carrie's last day pregnant...


Tomorrow is the day Carrie goes in to be induced, and we are all so excited about the arrival of little Ellie. It's just an incredible miracle- LIFE. I'm so excited and anticipating so many great days with my new precious little niece. Sometimes I wonder how I will love another little niece/nephew as much as I love the ones I have already been blessed with (and believe me, I love those little babies a WHOLE lot- if you haven't gathered that by my previous blog posts over the year, well... there might be a problem. ;)), but I am excited to meet her and give her a big squeeze. (Not too big, though. Don't worry!)




This is Daniel's blanket for his little sister. He wanted to sleep
with it and wouldn't let it out of his sight. It will be interesting
to see if he is willing to give it up when the time comes!

Daniel wanted to kiss little Ellie.
So excited for my sister, friend, office-mate :) CARRIE, oh and her husband Dan (thought I'd throw in a quick shout-out since he does have something to do with this whole event) on the arrival of little Ellie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment