Background

Monday, December 5, 2011

371/365

MISS THEM!!!


Also, very thankful that TODAY the Lord helped me pass the 66 which means I now hold my LA&H insurance license, my Series 7 and 66... and now am officially enrolled with the UGA to complete classes to sit for the CFP. (probably in about 2 years)

Hard to believe that the Lord has brought me this far on my journey. I never though I'd get this far and am so thankful for how He has helped me to STUFF this technical foreign financial language into my creative, non-regulated/non-technical brain. Now that this is behind I can look forward to studying for the CFP! But for now I will enjoy a victory...

(I can't figure out how to rotate this picture... oh well! I don't care! So thankful!)

Thanks to everybody who has been and continues to pray for me as I learn and grow... and continue to become the person who God wants me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment