Background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

376/365

Green paint

This morning Madison, mom and I painted Ellie's room green! We are in the process of getting it all together for the soon-arrival of little Ellie Gretchen. I'm just so excited about how the room is coming together, and that we found the most perfect shade of green to slap on the walls. I will post pictures as soon as we have a finished product.

Thankful to KATHERINE BOUGIE for the most adorable old window that will be used in the room to continue the vintage baby girl look that we're going for. I am dying to get it hung, just have to wait for the paint to dry. If you know of anywhere that sells awesome vintage chairs (something that you would see at anthropologie....) let me know, please! That's the last item on the to-purchase list.

Little Daniel was a big help today as we painted... he is too cute! He played angry birds... :)
(I love having the iPhone handy at all times to snap pictures like this....)
Also had the opportunity to go Christmas caroling today at the Downs with Madison, Justin and a ton of people I didn't know. :) It was so neat because I met a lady who graduated from Winthrop with my Grammie Campbell, the same year and same major! How crazy is that?!


And the day ended with a Christmas party at Aunt Resa's house! So thankful she had all of us over! All in all, a great day FULL of things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment