Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

380/365

Christmas Programs

Little D goes to preschool twice a week at Fort Hill downtown Clemson, and they had their Christmas program this morning. It was just too much. We sat on the front row and I now know what it is like to sit there and snap and snap and snap pictures- you just can't stop! I always thought moms who did that were crazy- much less Aunts. Looks like Daniel's going to think I'm crazy... but it's worth it to capture THIS. . .


Daniel wanted his picture with what Daniel calls the "rocket". It's probably wrong
for me to post this anywhere public, but I can't help it!

Precious family- ready for the arrival of Ellie VERY SOON!
Daniel just stood up there with his hands in his pockets like he was just as
comfortable as could be! If you notice the little girl to the right- that's
his girlfriend. (I think. Atleast that's what he tells us at home)
Children just make you smile!

Singing songs with lots of hand motions... lots of fun!
"HI MOMMY and DADDY... and Gigi, Boppa, Auntie Alli and Stephanie!"



No comments:

Post a Comment