Background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

391/365

Merry Christmas. Thankful for family.


Spent time with the family today. First, the Bundricks, then the church family, then my dad's family in Anderson, THEN back to Clemson with my immediate family. I tell you, family is a gift and not something to overlook.

I am thankful most of all for a Father who has accepted me into HIS family. Thankful for Jesus and His birth- and then death and resurrection which has given me the ability to truly be a part of HIS family. I'm an adopted child, an heir of the King.

The boys were so excited about their watches from Grandma Kline

Kathryn's first Christmas and she is EATING it up!

Two happy little boys!



I made calendars for everybody with family pictures throughout the year,
and Sarah was pretty excited that she made it on the front cover.
She has named herself "Miss Campbell Clan 2011"- but she doesn't realize that
in order for that to be a valid title it must be GIVEN to her. Oh sarah!

This makes me laugh because Daniel did NOT want to take this picture. When
children don't want to take pictures, just leave them alone. :) Their forced
smiles are so pitiful.... so funny!

Benton wanted to show Sarah is watch from Grandma Kline.


Kathryn opened her very own Cabbage Patch doll from Auntie Sarah.
Best gift!! We all had one growing up that my Grammie actually sewed for us
(so they weren't technically cabbage patch kid dolls), so this was a fun, nostalgic gift.

Kathryn LOVED her chair from Carrie and Dan, and her
doll from Sarah. She was one happy little baby girl!



The boys just make everything more fun!
Thankful- Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment