Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

381/365

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUISE!!!


Well Sarah, it's been another year. Try not to shed another tear, 'cause everybody is happy to see you here, especially me! :)

The day started out with breakfast in Greenville with Sarah, Jon and her roommate...
And then the afternoon consisted of baking and laughing a lot in preparation for a Christmas party tomorrow...
We made lots of goodies with rolo's, thanks to Kat Bougie for teaching me about all of
these fun party treats!
Sylvia helped us get ready for the party!! 
Mmmmm heaven!

Rolo cookies (again, thanks to Katherine Bougie for the recipe). They were DELICIOUS!
(I can only say that because it's a box mix and rolo's- and not my creation!:))
 After a fun afternoon of baking we had dinner at the house and Sarah opened a few gifts...
Daniel wanted to share in the celebration. Any time one of our family members
has a birthday Daniel thinks it means HE gets to blow out candles.
I suppose it does mean that considering we always let him help us. :)
GREAT day celebrating my sweet sister and best friend in all of the world!!!

And to end this great post I'd like to write a poem and dedicate it the one and only.

SARAH, you are GREAT


Sarah, you are great, you really are the best!
Sarah, we are friends, you really are the best!
Sarah, one time we had a surprise party for you in Greenville, you really are the best.
Sarah, we should do that again- the ice skating was fun! You really are the best.
Sarah, you are pretty, you really are the best.
Sarah, you speak really awesome- you should be a SLP! You really are the best.
Sarah, one day will you help me learn how to talk properly so that my throat won't develop nodules?You really are the best.
Sarah, we have run many miles together. You really are the best.
Sarah, we have also fought many of those miles. You really are the best.
Sarah, but crossing the finish line together this year at the MCM was priceless. You really are the best.
Sarah, remember the worm? Who's got it? You really are the best.
And Sarah, remember the song we always sang in the car growing up that mom hated? ;) You really are the best.
Sarah, remember how you always take my phone and send texts to people without me knowing? You really are the best, but this action is not nice. (threw in a curve ball there! ;))
Sarah, I forgive you for doing that. You really are the best.
Sarah, I'm the favorite daughter. But you really are the best.
Sarah, I'm the favorite Auntie. But you really are the best.
Sarah, you can be the second favorite daughter and Auntie. I'm cool with that. You really are the best.
Hey Sarah, you are so cool and I want to be like you one day. You really are the best.


Made with love. Love, your favorite sister named Allison


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NERN! (don't ask.)

No comments:

Post a Comment