Background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

82-85/365

oooops :)... GREAT weekend full of great memories, but I missed a few days of blogging! So, I'm going to lump my entries all in ONE! (this is against my original objective of a praise a day, but I'm going back to review 4 days worth of praises! :)
82- KATIE CAMPBELL visited Clemson!!! How much fun was this?! I picked her up from the airport on Thursday night at 11:20pm, and we just had a great time! I am so thankful God gave our family such a great sister-in-law!

I. Am. Blessed!


OF COURSE while Katie was here we went on a date... to Chick-fil-A and the airport.
Katie treated us on the date... it was so much fun!

If Daniel isn't a pilot when he grows up... I will be shocked!
He LOVES airplanes! He wanted to fly in one. . .
Katie got to meet Kathryn!!!

83- Friday I was able to hang out with a friend from out of town- Brient Hobbs. We went to "The Lemongrass Restaurant" (once we found it!) and it was DE-licious! Got to spend some time with little Kathryn and Rach in Greenville, also... which was a blast! Downtown Greenville is such a fun place to spend an evening! Thankful!

84- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTON!!!!  Saturday we celebrated the life of my favorite little Benton in all of the world! Of course, Daniel thought the party was for him. What's one more party, right? I think this makes about 7 or 8!! Got a little kayaking action in as well... AND coffee at the Cafe downtown Pendleton. (If you've never tried it out, you SHOULD!)


They have a fascination with TP...

Daniel and Benton both got what is called a "reward potty" for their birthdays.
There is a little storage compartment to keep candy- for their "reward". SOOO weird!
The best part of it all is the TP holder. Both the boys were so excited to go potty-
potty training might not be too difficult with these two!
Brient, Sarah, Jon, Katie and me... enjoying cake, enjoying being together! Fun night!


85- Double-Whammy Sunday... Got to hear very convicting messages from both brother-in-law's (thankful for their passion for the Word), and end the evening with Wii Just DANCE at Bryan and Rachel Burton's. Spent alot of time with the family, also... which is ALWAYS a plus!
All-in-all a GREAT weekend full of family, friends, laughter... I am so thankful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment