Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

70/365

Fondue + Fundue

Tonight Katherine Bougie, Sarah Louise and I went to dinner at the Melting Pot in Greenville. The first Monday night of every month (in Greenville) they have a special for "girl's night out"... so we took advantage. It was delcious! I just want to say that I am so thankful that God brings friends into your life that stick with you forever. When I think back through childhood, most of my memories involve Katherine and the whole Millsaps clan. It just makes me smile to think of the memories we have made together- from trips to the emergency room, to trips to Prince Edward Island.  I thank God for Katherine (and Sarah, of course!) and the role she has played in my life. True friends... the truest of friends... are hard to come by, and I thank God for giving me so many. Especially Kat. :)

GREAT night... the spinach artichoke cheese dip is to DIE for, and the ying yang dessert fondue is incredible. IF YOU GO, try it! You won't be disappointed! (and if you are, please don't blame me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment