Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

68/365

Best-Saturday-Ever

(only a handful of things could have made this day better!) :)

Well, my day started off in Clemson with a nice, foggy, rainy morning. Met Sarah, Laura Cross and Emily Cheadle in Greenville to head to the Biltmore for the morning/afternoon. By the time we were in Asheville, it was SUNNY! And BEAUTIFUL! We were sooo thankful!!

I love this house... I love this architecture. It is incredible!
(and the contrast of the sky next to the house was soooo beautiful!)

This is my favorite picture of the day, Emily! :)

3-2-1 JUMP!

These pictures probably get old, but I just think they're so much fun!

I'm thankful for these ladies and the fun trip we had... and the beautiful weather
that God gave us to enjoy the day.

This is my future vacation home... you can visit if you would like!

So, after the awesome Biltmore trip, I went back and spend the night with some friends... making sushi, drinking moe joe's coffee, and bowling. (sounds like the perfect most random combo, right? Welcome to the random life of Allison Campbell and her friends :))

Did you know that toasted nori (?) turns REALLY green!

It took alot of effort to chop up the veggies... Great work, Kelly...

Let the fun begin!!

This was our feast and it was incredible...

The best part of the meal was... we sat on PILLOWS!!!!

Did I mention we were able to go bowling for free?? :)
All in all, a GREAT, relaxing, fun-filled Saturday (with incredible friends). Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment