Background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

71/365

Katie Campbell

I JUST AM SO THANKFUL FOR HER!!!! I am telling you, God blessed our family with this lady! I was actually looking through wedding pictures earlier today and was thinking about how exciting it was when Katie joined our family- and how she's reached out to me (and all of us) from day 1. She's pretty much the best! :) That is all....


I love looking back at this day... one of the best days in the world!!
And if you want encouragement, check out her blog.... :) Then you'll understand even MORE why I'm thankful for her!!

http://monroeandkatiecampbell.blogspot.com/2011/02/if-this-life-i-lose-i-will-follow.html?spref=fb

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry! I am so thankful for you! You are an amazing woman (and cool i might add) I am so blessed that you are my sister and. You are an inspiration to me. Pretty much you just rock!! And I will see you in 1 week from today!!

    ReplyDelete