Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

76/365

Girl's weekend... SUCCESS!!

This weekend, Amy Ledbetter, Karrie Elliott, Anna Whitwell and I decided to plan a quick trip to, in my opinion, the GREATEST vacation spot in all of the world. (Well, I could think of a few that might come close... France, Italy, Cruise to Alaska, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Clemson, ....) We had a great weekend relaxing, running the bridge, eating GREAT seafood, laughing ALOT... I am very thankful and encouraged after spending a great 48 hours with these three.

Thankful for Charleston, thankful for friends! (And thankful for the SUNSET at the Wreck...)

Sunset at the Wreck...

THIS is the Wreck- the most incredible restaurant in Charleston.
If you want Seafood, this is where you need to go!
 
Karrie's AMAZING fish...

Breakfast at Poogans Porch after we ran the bridge... (their shrimp and grits
is to die for!!) (Can you tell all we did on this trip was eat??) :)

I love the painted ceilings on the porches... one day I will have a painted celing
over a porch. (maybe....)


I'm just practicing... you didn't know I traveled to churches in Charleston
to perform Jazz Vespers, huh?

Amy Ledbetter


Karrie Elliott


Anna Whitwell
When you see a gorgeous old church with RED DOORS... you can't help but take a few shots! :)



Thanks to Karrie for this great shot!


We visited the citadel- just in time for our Bagpipe Contest.
Unfortunately, neither of us won.
Sad day.

The trip ended right... at Rush's!

1 comment: