Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

174/365

We've spent A LOT of time at Chick-fil-A, and wanted to go on a few more trips with Benton before he moves to Arizona. (We are pretending that he is moving with Matt and Rach in case one of them reads this blog. Don't want them to get wind that we're locking Benton up at Gigi's and Bopa's and we're not letting him move...) :)

Daniel used to be scared of she SCHLIDE... but now he loves it and you can hardly get him to stop!


This is SO TRUE.

Auntie Alli: "Want to go to Chick-fil-A?"
Benton: "Yes! Fwench fwy, chicken, car."
(Car because there is a little car they climb in on the playground...)
I love these boys! What fun memories we've made!

BEST part about this trip.... I didn't realize Benton was in his BOXERS. SO, all of those looks from people that I thought were because the boys were SO CUTE were really looks from people who were disgusted that I would bring "my child" (Because they always think I'm the mom when I take them to Chick-fil-A :)) to a restaurant in boxers. Heaven forbid! :)

Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment