Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

154/365

Palm Coast, Florida...

This week I have the privilege to go to a conference with our division of Tower Square Securities. It was a great conference and so nice to meet new people in our line of work, as well as reconnect with familiar faces. We met at the Hammock Resort in Palm Coast, Florida, and while we spent many hours in sessions, we did get to play out in the sun a good bit, and even made a quick trip to the outlets!

I am so excited about the opportunities God is opening for me in my life. I have struggled time and time again with His plan for my life (and continue to do so), and this week has just confirmed in my heart that this is what I need to be doing. This week God has given me a new love and passion for what He has called me to do... help people

I am so thankful that even when we do not have a CLUE what God's plan for our life will look like, if we just continue to walk towards Him and with Him, He truly does provide us with the desire to do His will. I have no clue what the next ten years of my life will look like, but I'm so thrilled to be a part of the journey that God has given me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment