Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

166/365

Matt drove away in the BIG truck today... gonna miss him so much! What he doesn't realize is that the doors to this house lock and I have the key... Rach, Benton and Kathryn aren't going anywhere! :)

Thankful for Matt and the encouragement he has been to me since the first day I met him (when he attempted to steal my sister... 3 times... finally won her over! ;)). Love you, Matt... and Rach, and Benton and Kathryn. :)

They LOVED the truck... the poor neighbors all got to hear the horn multiple times. :) We love our neighbors...
they are all like family to us!



I can hear Benton and Daniel now...
"Bundrick... truck!"
Daniel wanted to drive "Bundrick" in the big yellow truck. He loves
Mr. Bundrick- and all of the Bundricks! We are so thankful for that family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment