Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

159/365

Congratulations, Matt and Jon!!!

Today marks a wonderful day in the lives of two very important people in my life. Matt Wilson (brother-in-law) received his masters of Divinity from Bob Jones, and Jon Ledbetter graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Bible.

I'm very thankful the Lord has placed such godly guys in my family... and surrounding my family. I am so blessed to have Matt as my brother-in-law, and so thankful Jon has been willing to put up with Sarah for this long. God has been so kind to our family, and I'm so proud of what God has done in their lives in bringing them to this day. (That is, if I'm allowed to be proud about this... ) :)

Happy graduation day! HARD to believe that last year at this time I was celebrating with many friends and family at my parents house in Clemson. So many changes have taken place in this last year... some expected and some unexpected. But it's neat through all of the change to know that ...


"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment