Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

41/365

First Date...

So, while Amy and Katelyn are visiting we had a birthday celebration for the three little ones. Daniel and Katelyn decided to go on their first date and I thought I'd share some pictures with you. :)

Here are the three little kiddo's blowing out the candles of their cake. Unfortunately Daniel was the only one who was successful :)

"Daniel, feed Katelyn!"

Ahhh

"Yes, I got it in!"

MMMMM!

Let's do it again!!!

Benton, Katelyn and Daniel are getting so old! Terrible two's, here we come!

All three were so happy opening gifts...

Atleast they were happy until Katelyn was the only one left with a gift. :)
What a FUN night we had! So thankful we've been able to spend time with Amy and Katelyn these last few days!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty glad we're here, too! These are cute pictures! I'll have to see if I can steal them off of here somehow.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete