Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

61/365

Happy Birthday Daniel!!




So, Daniel is officially TWO! And he's had atleast four birthday celebrations this year! He has thorougly enjoyed each celebration- and LOVES to blow out candles. Gigi would say "Daniel, sing happy birthday!" So, he's start to sing... "Happy birthday..." (except not quite so clear) and then he'd blow out the candles, clap and say "YAY" followed by an "again!!". He likes this birthday thing!

I am thankful for the two years I've been an Aunt to this little boy. I know I brag about them alot (and probably love them too much), but it's just amazing how much joy and love this little guy has brought to my life. I am very blessed!

Daniel was praying for the pizza (VERY large pizza!)... they were too cute with their hands folded!

1 comment:

  1. Ya can't love kids TOO much! :-) Yay for Daniel's 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete