Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

57/365

While Kathryn is away....

While little baby Kathryn is being taken care of by her sweet mommy and daddy, Benton and Daniel are living it up at Gigi and Bopa's!

Calm, sweet baby Kathryn Louise :)

non-calm (still sweet) little boys... eatin' Mac'n'cheeeeese

The hats were my bribe to get them to the table. Worked out well!

cheeeese!
These boys have been a complete "Maaaayas" (their pronunciation of "mess"), but so much fun! Daniel and Benton both had a slumber party at Gigi and Bopa's last night, and this morning I woke up to the one and only Daniel Allen Smetana Jr staring me in the face with a cheerful "good morning... good morning... good morning..." The next thing I realized was that I had 30 more minutes to sleep before I needed to wake up, so I sweetly replied to this cute little alarm clock... "Thanks, Daniel. Auntie Alli is going to sleep for a little while longer." To which he responded "ok... noise." He then galluped down the hallway, unplugged his noise maker, came and handed it to me so I could plug it in. I did so, and he turned it on and set it down on my bed side table. Then I asked him if he would pray with me, so he knelt down beside my bed and said "Father... (then insert random words I couldn't understand)... in Jesus name, AMEN!" He then stood up, said "night night" and closed the door.

This is why my life is so awesome!!! I can't wait to share these moments with Kathryn... congrats AGAIN to Matt and Rach!!!!!

2 comments: