Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

48/365

Five Guys.

So, my dad has this obsession with Five Guys these days... and I suppose I am following in this addiction. Not only has he led our family down the road of DDP addiction, he's now led us down the path of clogged arteries. I tell you this though... the path is really tasty! (a word my dad makes fun of me for saying...)

Tonight Dad, Mom and I met Dan, Carrie and Daniel at Five Guys after work. It is so much fun to see Daniel eat those french fries- he gets so excited about them. Usually dad will walk Daniel and Benton up to the counter and they''ll talk to the guys working. Then they'll somehow always come back smiling with a fry in hand. Bopa really loves those boys, and they really love him! It's so sweet.

Thankful for my family... and Five Guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment