Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

42/365

SNOW!

If you've seen facebook, you've seen the pictures I'm going to post. But for my records, I wanted to include pictures of my beautiful city covered in white fluff!

Yesterday started out with a text message from Rachel Burton- "Want to go play in the snow?!" (not an exact quote, but you get the idea...) And of course my response was "YES!" So, off to the dikes we go.

Essentially everybody who resides in Clemson came to sled with us. (atleast those who had 4 wheel drive) There were students going down the steep hill on a kayak which was pretty entertaining. It was especially exciting when they would crash at the bottom of the hill...

All in all, it was a great day complete with sliding around on icy roads, sledding with amazing friends, drinking Moe Joe's specialty drinks 1/2 off, eating sushi (gotta get that in there somehow) and spending time with family. I am very thankful for all of that white stuff and the fun it brings!! (and for an INCREDIBLE boss who gave me the day off!!)

Here I am... allll bundled up for the blizzard! ;)

Bryan's version of 4 wheel drive... coolers full of water :)

Bryan and Rach... most amazing couple ever!

Isn't the architecture at Clemson just beautiful??

part of our peanut gallery infront of Death Valley... thanks to Brad we could get around!

Foot Foot... a special cat. Reminds me of my dear friend, Chrissy and our
 fun memories growing up playing in the snow.

We made a ramp (well, added on to one another group left :)) at the dikes...
and had alot of fun with it. Needless to say, I'm sore today!!

Lots of birds came to our bird feeder!!

I thank God for this sweet friend!
Snow is just beautiful and such a great reminder of what God has done for us. He's washed us "white as snow"... I'm thankful for His power to forgive, to make us pure, to LOVE us! :) He's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment