Background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

44/365

DDP

Right now I'm sitting here enjoying one of the finer things in life... what our family knows as DDP. Now, if you haven't spent much time with my family and haven't noticed our minor addiction, you have no idea what I am talking about. Let me clue you in. Every day around 11:30 I start to feel this strong need for something... something great. (I suppose it's about the time my morning coffee is wearing off) The next thing I know, I hear this voice coming from my dad's office "Allison- allison...". Before I even respond, I am bounding down the steps to the basement to open the fridge and find (*insert harmonious ahhhhh  here*)... none other than a Diet Dr. Pepper staring me in the face. It calls my name, and I can't resist! So, I grab one for dad and one for me (mom drinks Diet Rite- gross!), and up the stairs I go to enjoy what I believe is one of the finest beverages of all time. If you don't like DDP, come spend time with us. You are sure to become a convert!!

Thankful for the little things... mmm mmm good!

2 comments:

  1. I love your mom dearly but fully agree with you about the Diet Rite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, I had never had a DDP until my first trip to Clemson, and now I am a Campbell and I am hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete