Background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

355/365

I'm thankful for Psalm 73 and for friends who have such a passion for the Word, who push me to study/learn/meditate on/memorize/love/read/even pull out my Bible some days/.....

"When my soul was embittered, when I was pricked in heart, I was brutish and ignorant, I was like a beast towards you.{that is who I was.... until Christ} Nevertheless I am continually with you. You hold my right hand, you guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but YOU and there is none on earth that I desire BUT YOU. My flesh and my heart may {will} fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever {=LONG TIME! :)}. For behold those who are far from You shall perish. You put an end to everyone who is unfaithful to you. (next verse = my favorite) BUT FOR ME IT IS GOOD TO BE NEAR GOD. I have made the Lord my refuge, that I may tell of all your wondrous works."

ALSO, thankful for my sisters involved in CI. This morning we had a bruuunch at Catherine Lopez' house and it was a blast!

I love these ladies!!

Getting the veggies ready for our omelets!


Carli's artistic shot of the coffee pot :) 
Carli and Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment