Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

340/365

Thankful today for (*drum roll, please*).... COFFEE!

MMM- today I'm thankful for the cup of coffee I'm currently drinking. It is delcious! I am not addicted, I just enjoy a few cups a day. I'm actually trying to step away from the caffeine, so this morning is a half-caff morning. In my mind it's justified. :)

Anyways, let me describe this delicious drink. It's still pretty warm with just a little steam coming from the lip of the mug.... milk for cream (I use milk to get my calcium ;)), mocha powder (which Carrie just informed me is actually hot chocolate mix... no wonder it is so good!) and pumpkin spice sprinkled on top. It's almost ALMOST as delicious as my favorite coffee drink... that pumpkin spice latte (with lowfat milk and no whipped cream ;)) from Starbucks. I could go for that when I finish this cup....

It's the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment