Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

339/365

JESUS.

Been listening to podcasts by Louie Giglio and he's teaching a series on the name of Jesus and the importance of carrying the name. It's not just enough to live the name, we have to be willing to speak the name! We have something incredible the world doesn't have.... we were born to carry THE Name!

You should check out the series....


Thankful for the name of Jesus and what that means for my life. Thankful that tonight I get to spend several hours with a few girls adoring the name of Christ-- and pouring over the Word. Galatians 5 coming right up- so good, so applicable. Thankful that though I'm a weak, struggling sinner, God loves me and pursues me, and has called me to carry His name... and He has called YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment