Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

347/365

Two things to be thankful for today!

#1- Veterans day- so thankful for my dad and his service to our country for 26 years :), and both grandpas who spent years in service. And also thankful for so many of my friends who are currently serving. (Steph being one of them) Thankful for the freedom that we enjoy because men and women gave their lives in service to our country.

We enjoyed a great afternoon with Dad and Steph which started with free lunch at Olive Garden. Great day!


#2- Bonfire=GOOD TIMES!!

What a great night laughing, eating caramel marshmallows (mmm! Thanks to Chip!), worshiping, laughing some more, breaking a water pipe in my dad's garden, and waking up the neighbors at midnight with a guitar, cello, bongo drums and ten voices. :) (We didn't really wake them up, but I just have this feeling they may have been aware we were outside... I hope not.)

Thankful for the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment