Background

Monday, August 29, 2011

277/365

Happy 30th Anniversary, Dad and Mom!

I just want to say how thankful I am for my parents. God has blessed me with such incredible role models. Tonight to celebrate we {Carrie, Dan, Daniel, Rachael, Kathryn, Benton, Dad, Mom and MYSELF} went downtown Greenville to Trio's for dinner-- :) I mean, what a BETTER way to spend your romantic 30th anniversary than with your great children and grandchildren?!!


Benton was kissing the mouse.... Mice on Main- downtown Greenville

Daniel wanted to kiss it also. He was scared to touch it at first. The boys hoovered around the "mouse" for the longest time before they had the nerve to touch. They thought it was going to move :)

They are best friends. Ask them!


After dinner we went to Luna Rosa... Carrie took this picture, and I thought it was priceless.
A picture TRULY is worth a THOUSAND words!

What a fun night. I am so thankful for my parents and the example they have been to me. 30 years... that's ALOT! And they love each other more today than they did day 1. That's amazing! Thanks to the Lord for giving me such amazing parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment