Background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

246/365

Chinese Hot Pot... soooo this summer I've gotten to hang out a TON with some of my friends from China, and this week they had me over for a traditional Chinese meal. It was deeelicious!

I'm so thankful to God for friends who grew up half way across the world (literally) who are such a spiritual encouragement to me. It's so neat to know that the God who loves me so intimately and has walked with me so personally has done the same with my friends in China. :)

I thank God for Tingting, Zhixing, Ran, Anna, Katherine, Stephanie... and Co.


Chinese Hot Pot... including lots of veggies, meat, mushrooms (favorite), boiled in a spicy soup. DELICIOUS!

Zhixin, Anna and Me... love them!

Tingting, Katherine, Stephanie, Joy and Zhixin (and Ran's roommate)

Delicious.... pull out the chop sticks and you're set!

Tingting warned me I would like duck tongue. It is SO good... probably my favorite Chinese food!

No comments:

Post a Comment