Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

252/365

Great day!

Spent the day in Greenville with my little Sarah Louise. She sat for the GRE this morning and did GREAT! I had been praying she would do well, and then she did. I then realized that because she did well she will probably be moving far away to go to grad school. Now I wish I had not been praying so much for her. :)

I am so so proud of her!

Spent some time this morning with Katherine Bougie, which is always something to be thankful for! Her nursery for little Calvin is just precious! It's hard to believe that my best friend from the time I was born is having a BABY!

Sarah and I went to lunch with Jon and one of my friends from high school who sat for the last section of the CPA exam at the same time Sarah took her test. It was a celebratory lunch for sure. :) Then Sarah and I spent the afternoon shopping (found an adorable dress for Luke and Sydney's wedding.... on SALE). Of course the evening ended in downtown greenville with yet another celebratory dinner.

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Steph Richardson. We met a small group at Trio's for dinner which was deeeelicious! So much fun celebrating Steph's life-- I'm thankful for her!

What a great day. I'm thankful for my boss for requiring me to take Sarah in for her test. :) And for allowing us to galavant around Greenville for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment