Background

Friday, August 26, 2011

267/365

This weekend my twin cousin is getting MARRIED! When we were little, I believed we were twins. People would tell me it wasn't possible, and I'd get mad at them, because {WE. ARE. TWINS.}. So, now that I'm 23 I realize that despite the fact that Luke and I were born 20 minutes apart in the same hospital, delivered by the same doctor, we are not technically twins. {tear}

All that to say, this weekend is a weekend our family has been waiting for- new additions {especially GOOD additions!!!!} are always welcomed with anticipation in this family!

Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday night.

Beautiful cousins Sara Margaret and Katie

Luke and Sydney practicing their vows

Grammie and Dad

Daniel and Benton were ring bearers.... Will and Monroe held candy to try to coax them down the aisle! (Thank the Lord for SMARTIES!!!)

The deeeelicious cake at the rehearsal dinner... Luke graduated from Clemson. 

Grammie and all of her namesakes.... Lots of Sarah's and Louises in this picture!!

Best picture all night... Owen, Clint's hand and me. GREAT to catch up with the Halls!

Thankful for these two!

This is the best sister-in-law a girl could ever ask for right here! I am SO happy Monroe and
Katie were able to come in town for a few days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment