Background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

97/365

Park Cities and Sixth Floor Museum

Today we went to church with Katie and Monroe at Park Cities Baptist Church. TALK about a blessing- not only is the church absolutely BEAUTIFUL (don't get me started! I love this church!), the encouragement from the Word, the friendliness of the people,... was such a blessing! The body of Christ is just an awesome thing!

My beautiful sister :)

I'm so thankful for her!!
In the afternoon Katie, Grammie and I went to the Sixth Floor Museum where Oswald shot JFK. In all of my trips to Dallas I've never been to the museum. I am not a big history buff, but THIS was truly awesome! I was glad to share this experience with Grammie and Katie!
Far right window on the TOP is the window Oswald shot JFK from... SO crazy to think
of the history that took place out of this window.

No comments:

Post a Comment