Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

120/365

Picnic Lunch...

This week we have missions conference at UBC, and we had a picnic lunch to get to know our missionaries better. Of course most of the families who came had small children, so, as you can imagine, lots of laughter and tears took place at Nettle's Park. I tried to leave the tears out of the pictures... here are some of the smiles!

Picnic lunch... looks like Andrew's about to take Dan out.
While the adults eat, the kids PLAY!  
Mary was excited about this weed. We had a lesson on root structure (Thanks to Mrs. Bailes and Mrs. Prince
I knew enough to keep them entertained!)
Blake is just the most precious little boy!

So thankful to have Jr. and Andrea here this week!!

It was so sweet to see Josh help Jillian tie her shoe :)
Daniel's becoming so independent. Sad. But good!
Ready... Set... GO....!!!
Weeeeee!!!
Mary and Jillian LOVED the little gator (I think that's what it was....)
I'm not sure what was being communicated here but I think it was
probably like... "hey, let's be friends!" It was fun to see all the little
kiddos play together!

Becky (Mrs. G) and Mom... two pretty awesome ladies if you ask me!

First picture of her sucking her thumb. This was new for her!!
Sweet little Kathryn was so excited to play
on the playground! (can't you tell?!)

Blake was holding on to the bar by himself! Strong little boy!!
Sweet little Zoe was fascinated with the rocks :)... so cute!
Thankful for this time with part of the body at UBC... I love my church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment