Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

121/365

On Monday night Stephanie Richardson and I went to hang out with the gang... to celebrate (if that's the right word!) the departure of Yijun. She left to go "home" to Portland today, and I'm so sad to see her go, but excited for the time I was able to share with her here! SO thankful for the fun memories made with all of these ladies (in the pictures below) over the last few weeks. The Lord is so sweet to give us such great friends. I mean, who ever thought that I'd have the opportunity to get to know so many friends who grew up half way across the world? AND I have gotten to know them WHILE living in this little city in ole' South Carolina. So neat. I'm SO thankful for Yijun and her time here in Clemson! 



Crazy face... always need to get this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment