Background

Friday, March 18, 2011

109/365

Ran...

I'm so thrilled that my dear friend Ran is getting married tomorrow! (I'm writing this after the fact, so she really got married this last Saturday, but let's just pretend that I finished this entry on time!)

Friday night we had such a fun time getting ready for the big day! Ran, her bridesmaids and I stayed at the Hudson house (across from the church) and had just the best time practicing hair, doing nails, etc. One of her bridesmaids (and one of my very good friends- SO thankful for her!), Yijun, who moved with her husband to Portland last year, was back to visit for the wedding. HOW MUCH FUN to catch up with her!
Yijun and me... allll the way from Portland :)


All in all, a great night gearing up to such a sweet day. I was so thankful and honored to be a part!

No comments:

Post a Comment