Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

116/365

JDC

Today as I've been working I was reminded how thankful I am for one of my dearest college friends in all of the world... and best of friends, Julia Dawn Clement. :)

I must admit that if it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't have made it through Accounting OR college in general... walking to class (sometimes barefoot in the rain, sometimes kicking big squishy green alien-looking objects across campus) day in and day out just wouldn't have been the same! We literally walked through college together, the only thing separating us was our chapel seats (always on opposite sides of FMA...).

When you go to college, you just don't ever know who you're going to meet who will change your life. I must say, knowing Jules has definitely changed my life. She's such a true, honest friend. She's been there for me no matter what. She has spent so many hours listening to me talk about NOTHING, and has also spent many many more hours listening to me talk about things of value. She has been that true friend who has stood by me through it all... four years of change, confusion, laughter, hurt, growth in my walk with Jesus ... AND, I am SO thankful for her!

So, for today, I want to praise Jesus for my one of my very best friends in all of the world, Julia Dawn Clement. Everybody needs to find a friend like her and hold on for dear life! I just love her!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Allie...she's one amazing girl! God has blessed us in allowing us to know her!

    ReplyDelete